Trade Order Memorandums
- Quickly and easily generate order memoranda for individual and block trades across thousands of orders.
- Stay compliant with SEC rule 17 C.F.R. 275.204-2(a)(3) under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940 [15 U.S.C. 80b].
- White-label unlimited templates to account for any trading scenario.
- Define and apply naming conventions to maintain order in record keeping.
- Utilize trade reconciliation to match orders exported from RedBlack against transactions imported from the portfolio management system.
- See instant visual highlights of missing trades, missing transactions, and reconciliation errors.
- Use profile-specific settings for end-users to customize reconciliation settings to track and account for:
- Best execution
- Transaction fees
- Incremental fills
- Trades with no corresponding transactions
- Transactions with no corresponding trades
- Quantity mismatches
- Use governance controls to restrict access to functions within the platform.
- Combine and customize users, roles, policies, and rights to apply controls to trading and rebalancing in RedBlack.
- Follow policies that include, but are not limited to:
- Deleting archived order sets
- Deleting orders
- Exporting orders
- Reconciling orders
- Simulating fills
- Editing investment policy statements
- Editing models
Investment Policy Statements
- Take advantage of fully automated investment policy statements that overlay model and client portfolios for validating compliance pre-trade, post-trade, and while exercising what-if scenarios.
- Achieve instant archiving of all published IPS reports for ease in tracing violations and “as of” access to information.