Blog post: RedBlack Announces the Launch of Salesforce Connector on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
November 5, 2019
RedBlack’s customers can now benefit from streamlined CRM workflows and increased efficiency
Bedford, New Hampshire November 5, 2019 – RedBlack, the leading independent provider of portfolio rebalancing, trading and order management solutions for investment management professionals, today announced that it has launched the RedBlack Salesforce Connector on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to enhance financial advisors’ and wealth managers’ workflows and client experience.
The integration enables advisors to use the Salesforce platform to view their clients’ RedBlack data, including accounts, households, positions and pending orders, to initiate trading and rebalancing actions, and receive an alert when these are completed. RedBlack is demonstrating the integration this week at Schwab IMPACT 2019, which takes place through Nov. 7 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the RedBlack Salesforce Connector is currently available on AppExchange at https://sforce.co/2WHocu1
Comments on the News
- “With this new offering RedBlack extends its capabilities to provide premier rebalancing, trading, and order management to front-office teams that reside on Salesforce by providing real-time, integrated communications capabilities between middle and back-office teams operating from RedBlack,” said RedBlack Chief Product Officer and Co-founder Roel Vlemmings. “Our goal is to provide wealth managers with a secure, data-rich and customizable experience designed to drive client satisfaction and optimize efficiency. We are exceedingly proud to integrate with Salesforce, which we believe will become a leading CRM solution in the financial advisory space.”
- “Our relationship with Salesforce underscores RedBlack’s approach of incorporating client feedback throughout our technology development cycle,” said RedBlack Chief Operating Officer John Grimaldi. “This integration is a direct response to requests for a seamless, interactive link connecting rebalancing and trading functionalities to a robust client relationship management platform. We believe the quality of our combined technologies and the bi-directional nature of the application will distinguish it in the market.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6.5 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Become a fan of RedBlack: https://www.facebook.com/redblacksoftware/
● Follow RedBlack on Twitter: @teamredblack
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
RedBlack provides investment professionals with the rebalancing, order management and trading solutions required to manage complex portfolios. At our core is a disciplined focus on client-driven design, innovative technology and agile delivery to ensure that our solutions continuously evolve to meet the demands of our clients and the industry. Intuitive software, personalized training, and dedicated support deliver an immediate return on investment. Our clients include single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, trust companies, registered investment advisors, pension funds and foundations representing an aggregate $500 billion in assets under management.
For more information, please call (603) 232-9406.