Senior Systems Administrator (Bedford, NH)
Job Code: RBUS-0520
RedBlack is the independent market leader in investment management solutions for rebalancing, trading, order management, trade compliance and FIX integration. Client-driven design, innovative technology, and agile delivery are core to RedBlack’s vision and ensure that our solutions continuously evolve to meet the demands of our clients and the industry. Intuitive software, personalized training, and dedicated support deliver an immediate return on investment.
Our solutions are sought after by asset management firms, wealth managers, registered investment advisors, family offices, brokers, banks and trust companies. It’s easy to know why. We make complex simple.
Our buildout of a new infrastructure is just getting started and as a member of our Digital Wealth Security, Risk and IT Operations team, you will play an important role helping to define and implement key systems and controls. Your daily activities will focus on delivering infrastructure solutions to our product development and dev/ops teams. You will be working with team members and users located in various locations.
The Senior Systems Administrator will support all US Digital Wealth companies (Jemstep, Portfolio Pathway, and RedBlack) and will administer Active Directory, Office 365, Hyper V, Azure, AWS, and WSUS as well as other infrastructure services. You will manage hardware and software environments (Windows 10, Windows and SQL Server, Linux) while being responsible for creating and maintaining process documentation and end user guides. You will also research new solutions to business needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in conjunction with our global team, develop and implement software deployments and refreshes.
- Partner with stakeholders on solutions to business problems such as leveraging our AWS and Azure capabilities with advanced cloud solutions.
- Develop and implement advanced hardware deployment processes to ensure business unit capabilities and productivity standards are met.
- Develops and enforces security procedures and controls across the global network.
- Manage and administer our global Windows platforms and associated networks.
- Investigate and resolve escalated tickets. Work with the help desk team to proactively identify recurring patterns and implement root cause corrective action.
- Always perform excellent communication and service to all team members at all levels of the organization
- Implement and support ongoing security, network, and other policy initiatives.
- Develop and administer Digital Wealth IT Operations control procedures and documentation.
- Support the development of our Security Operations Control Reporting (SOC2).
- Maintain a central library for the applications that the Digital Wealth group has responsibility for, including reference manuals, installation guides, etc.
- Including keeping hardware and software licensing inventories, application profiles, procedure databases and the knowledge docs up to date and current.
- Partner with team members from Digital Wealth Risk and Compliance to collect measurable data for further analysis.
- Develop, implement and report on Digital Wealth IT Operations Team key performance indicators.
The experience you bring:
- 7+ years of progressive system engineering/administration experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Networks is preferred
- MCSE grade or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge in, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Office 365, PowerShell
- Experience in the ITIL V3 Foundation and NIST security framework is a plus.
- Administrator experience working for a service provider preferably within the Financial Services sector.
- Previous network and VOIP Telephony experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate problem-solving mindset.
- Strong sense of ownership.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Our employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
- Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & well-being benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
Interested applicants must apply online at www.invesco.com/careers
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Our culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.