Client Service Representative
RedBlack Software is a leading provider of investment management software. The RedBlack rebalancing and trading platform automates the entire investment management lifecycle, from portfolio monitoring, pre-trade compliance and tax-aware rebalancing, to trading, order management, and post-trade compliance.
Built from the ground up to manage large and complex portfolios with multiple accounts and asset classes, RedBlack enables firms to implement their specific investment management approach and then manage it efficiently, accurately, and reliably. The platform has an open architecture and integrates seamlessly with other best-in-class software.
RedBlack’s clients include registered investment advisors, family offices, pension funds, wealth advisors, institutions and investment banks, representing more than $200 billion in assets under management.
Client Service Representative
We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated self-starters who will play a vital role in managing the relationships with our clients. This role is responsible for working with our clients to help implement their portfolio management strategies, responding to client requests for assistance, managing and coordinating the escalation of support requests, identifying and documenting new client requirements, and building a working relationship with our clients.
- Be proficient with our proprietary flagship product Rebalance Express in conjunction with the other RedBlack products
- Maintain a positive, cooperative and professional relationship with clients
- Communicate with the RedBlack development team to provide feedback and investigate client resolutions
- Ensure timely resolution of client issues, escalating when necessary
- Communicate proactively with clients regarding product and program information, supportability issues, and strategic product plans where appropriate
- Participate in individual or team projects
- Respond to client phone/email requests
- Analyze customer’s business and technical requirements and deliver appropriate solutions
- Provide continuing education to clients on how to effectively use RedBlack in their practices
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the client experience
- Provide feedback for pre-release feature testing
- Upon completion of training period, employee may be required to work a modified (rotating) shift to provide support to RedBlack’s west coast clients with hours not to exceed 8 pm EST
- College Degree (Finance, Financial Planning, or Accounting degree preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in client service
- 1-3 years’ financial services experience (preferred but not required)
- Ability to deliver quality service and problem solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server(preferred but not required)
- Detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, system architecture and environments