Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Code: RBIN-1601
RedBlack Software is a leading provider of investment management software. The RedBlack rebalancing and trading platform automates the entire investment management lifecycle, from portfolio monitoring, pre-trade compliance and tax-aware rebalancing, to trading, order management, and post-trade compliance.
|Title:||Senior Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience:||Minimum of 5 years|
Built from the ground up to manage large and complex portfolios with multiple accounts and asset classes, RedBlack enables firms to implement their specific investment management approach and then manage it efficiently, accurately, and reliably. The platform has an open architecture and integrates seamlessly with other best-in-class software.
RedBlack’s clients include registered investment advisors, family offices, pension funds, wealth advisors, institutions and investment banks, representing more than $200 billion in assets under management.
RedBlack Software currently has openings for senior software engineers with strong C# and ASP.NET expertise and excellent logical and analytical skills. You will be working on the web version of our core product, which is being used by investment management firms across the United States to manage more than 200 billion in client assets.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a quality assurance engineer.
- Strong testing skills, analytical skills, and ability to work with numbers and calculations.
- First-rate attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot issues in complex software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product mentality. You should take pride in delivering a high quality product. You should always be looking for the opportunity to improve the existing product and features.
- Can-do attitude, showing initiative and actively pursuing your own ideas and suggestions.
- Proven ability to train, mentor and guide others both in a one-to-one setting as well as by team presentations.
- Prior knowledge in investment management is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Learn our product and the investment management domain.
- Create test cases, test scenarios and test plans for the functionality of our product.
- Troubleshoot support issues that our US support team is not able to resolve. Provide answers to the support team or identify the issue or bug for the development team.
- Review specifications for new modules and features for accuracy, usability, completeness and assess the impact on our existing product and its modules.
You will become intimately familiar with the investment services and security trading domain and have the opportunity to interface directly with our US office and our clients.
At RedBlack, we know that developers and quality assurance engineers are among the most important people in our company. Their productivity is key. That is why all our developers have systems with large dual monitors, lots of memory, a high end video card and an SSD drive.
RedBlack offers a great team environment, a very competitive compensation package, flexible work hours, and an excellent work-life balance.