Senior C# / WinForms Developer
Job Code: RBIN-1602
RedBlack Software is a leading provider of investment management software. The RedBlack rebalancing and trading platform automates the entire investment management lifecycle, from portfolio monitoring, pre-trade compliance and tax-aware rebalancing, to trading, order management, and post-trade compliance.
|Title:||Senior C#/.NET Developer|
|Skills:||C#, .NET, WinForms|
|Experience:||Minimum of 3 years|
Built from the ground up to manage large and complex portfolios with multiple accounts and asset classes, RedBlack enables firms to implement their specific investment management approach and then manage it efficiently, accurately, and reliably. The platform has an open architecture and integrates seamlessly with other best-in-class software.
RedBlack’s clients include registered investment advisors, family offices, pension funds, wealth advisors, institutions and investment banks, representing more than $200 billion in assets under management.
As a senior C# developer, you will be working on our core product, which is being used by investment management firms across the United States to manage more than 200 billion in client assets.
- At least 3 years’ experience with C#, .NET and WinForms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Product mentality. You should take pride in high quality code. You should always be looking for the opportunity to improve the existing code base, and you should develop for performance and with the customer in mind.
- Can-do attitude, showing initiative and actively pursuing your own ideas and suggestions.
- Experience with DevExpress components is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the investment management domain is preferred but not required.
Primary responsibilities will include C# and .NET development, designing solutions for coding problems, class design, implementing user interface interactions, business logic and data layers, researching and prototyping, and providing feedback on functional and technical specifications.
You will become intimately familiar with the investment services and security trading domain and have the opportunity to interface directly with our US office and our clients. You will also have future opportunities to learn ASP.NET MVC and work on our web team.
At RedBlack, we know that developers are among the most important people in our company. Their productivity is key. That is why all our developers have systems with large dual monitors, lots of memory, a high end video card and an SSD drive.
RedBlack offers a great team environment, a very competitive compensation package, flexible work hours, and an excellent work-life balance.