Full Stack Developer in ASP.NET and C#
Job Code: RBIN-1603
RedBlack Software is a leading provider of investment management software. The RedBlack rebalancing and trading platform automates the entire investment management lifecycle, from portfolio monitoring, pre-trade compliance and tax-aware rebalancing, to trading, order management, and post-trade compliance.
|Title:||Senior C#/ASP.NET Developer|
|Skills:||C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVV|
|Experience:||Minimum of 5 years|
Built from the ground up to manage large and complex portfolios with multiple accounts and asset classes, RedBlack enables firms to implement their specific investment management approach and then manage it efficiently, accurately, and reliably. The platform has an open architecture and integrates seamlessly with other best-in-class software.
RedBlack’s clients include registered investment advisors, family offices, pension funds, wealth advisors, institutions and investment banks, representing more than $200 billion in assets under management.
RedBlack Software currently has openings for senior software engineers with strong C# and ASP.NET expertise and excellent logical and analytical skills. You will be working on the web version of our core product, which is being used by investment management firms across the United States to manage more than 200 billion in client assets.
The version of our software that is currently out in the market is a desktop application. You will be part of the team that will develop the next generation cloud-based edition. You will be one of our specialists in front-end web development, but you can hold your own on the server-side as well. You’ll need lots of initiative, as well as experience in designing high quality, high performance software. You love to code, and you like implementing challenging features.
At RedBlack, you get to own what you’re working on, end-to-end. If you have a bright idea, we’ll act on it. Chances are you’ll be the person charged with making it happen – good for us, great for you.
Who you are
- You take full ownership of whatever you are building and see it through to completion.
- You’re passionate about your work and you have a can-do attitude.
- You love working in a flat team structure with fewer formal processes.
- You know how to put across your ideas, both verbal and in writing.
- You are excited about learning a domain in-depth and then applying that knowledge to build the best possible product.
What you are great at
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and integrating with web services like JSON REST APIs.
- Identifying cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
What you ideally also have experience in
- Responsive front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Developing object oriented script modules using TypeScript.
- Using an HTML/JS UI component library like DevExtreme or Kendo UI.
- Web application security concerns.
At RedBlack, we know that developers are among the most important people in our company. Their productivity is key. That is why all our developers have systems with large dual monitors, lots of memory, a high end video card and an SSD drive.
RedBlack offers a great team environment, a very competitive compensation package, flexible work hours, and an excellent work-life balance.